High School Transcripts
Most North Carolina public high schools now have the capability to electronically send official high school transcripts to all 110 North Carolina colleges and
universities through CFNC.org. We encourage you to visit your school counselor to verify coursework and grades prior to requesting an electronic transcript.
In order to send electronic transcripts, you must:
If these conditions are met, you are ready to proceed to the Transcript Manager. A successfully requested transcript should be received by the college within 1-2 business days.
- Be currently enrolled, or enrolled at the time of graduation, at a participating public high school in North Carolina.
- Make sure you have entered the following information in the This is Me section of Your Profile:
- First and Last name - This must match your NC SID name (use the name that appears on your report card, or check with your high school counselor).
- NC Student Number (formerly NCWISE Student ID) - This can also be found on your report card.
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- My Account is connected to (the high school where you are currently enrolled, or were enrolled at the time of graduation)
- If you graduated in summer 2012 or before, you will need to contact your high school directly to request a transcript. Please note this is a temporary process change for electronic transcripts until NC DPI migrates historical data from NC WISE to PowerSchool.
If these conditions were met when you submitted your CFNC.org online application, you will then be presented with the option to request your high school transcript
be sent electronically to that institution.
If you submitted an online admission application through another website or university portal, we encourage you to request your high school transcript be sent
electronically to that institution from the CFNC Transcript Manager (located under the Apply tab → To College → Transcript Manager).